Learn GCSE English Online with Past Papers
The past paper course is a video based course. In the course and the exercises provided, your tutor takes you through each question in a past paper, showing you, step by step, how to answer the questions.
There is also extensive advice on how to maximise your score.
This is an essential tool for anyone wishing to ensure top grades.
The Smart Revision Tool Uses a variety of interactive activities to help you revise and test your knowledge and skills once you have completed the main course.
We advise students to
- study a lesson in the main course,
- do the quiz at the end of the lesson
- use the results from the quiz to identify your weaknesses
- go back into the lesson and address those issues.
- keep doing this over about 15 minutes until your score reaches 100% (Mastery Learning)
- then use the same lesson name in the past paper course to practice your exam skills
When you have completed the whole course you can then use the Smart Revision Tool and Past Paper Course to do more exam practice.